In an effort to put some faces to the Echo Boomer generation, we’ve asked our intern Dan Sherman to interview his peers with a standard set of questions. The third installment of Echo Booming: Faces is all about Amanda.
- Amanda Robison; 21
2. Announce yourself! School/major/occupation?
- Duke University/Mechanical Engineering/Full-time student
3. Where are you from?
- Stony Brook, NY
4. What do you drive?
- My father’s 1999 Toyota Avalon when he allows me to
5. Can you drive stick?
- I tried once. So basically, no
6. Scale from 1-5, how car-educated do you consider yourself?
7. Are you loyal to a specific brand? If so, which?
- I really like Audi, for no good reason
8. When do you plan to buy your next car? New or used? How many G’s will you drop?
- In 2 years (when I’m out of college and I have a job) I’ll probably get a $25,000 new car
9. What’re your three most important purchase reasons for your next vehicle?
- Technology, aesthetics, and acceleration
10. Describe your ideal next car (be reasonable!)
- A sporty coupe with a V6 and leather