In an effort to put some faces to the Echo Boomer generation, we’ve asked our intern Dan Sherman to interview his peers with a standard set of questions. The third installment of Echo Booming: Faces is all about Nicole.
What is your name? How old are you?
- Nicole Horoszko; 21
Announce yourself! School/major/occupation?
- Emory University/Accounting/Full time student
Where are you from?
- Pittsburgh, PA
What do you drive?
Can you drive stick?
Scale from 1-5, how car-educated do you consider yourself?
Are you loyal to a specific brand? If so, which?
- Not really, but I like what they like—Cadillac, Toyota, and Lexus. I really want a Range Rover….
When do you plan to buy your next car? New or used? How many G’s will you drop?
- New, for sure. Whenever I have the funds to drop $30-45K.
What’re your three most important purchase reasons for your next vehicle?
- Safety, reliability, and brand image
Describe your ideal next car (be reasonable!).
- Mid-size sedan, V6, sleek and sporty looking, full of the latest technology, luxurious, and reliable brand name. Lexus IS is probably the closest to ideal.